Venvi Electric Corporation
Registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission on the 16th of April 2007, VELCO was organized to supply electrical power for the development within Valdez Center.
Venvi Electric Corporation (VELCO) is a member of the VENVI Group of Companies. This group of companies led the development of 34-hectare land in San Nicolas, now popularly known as the “Valdez Center”. Through the pioneering effort of Venvi Group, with its Chairman and CEO Atty. Hilario P. Valdez, national and international brands such as Robinson’s Mall, McDonalds, Shakeys, PAGCOR and BPO companies such as Accenture and Alorica, was brought to the town of San Nicolas.
VELCO started to supply electrical services during the inauguration of Robinson’s Ilocos last December 2009 with a 20MVA power substation, the load growth is enormously increasing as more commercial establishments are built within the Valdez Center.
To be able to provide sufficient power supply within Valdez Center.
To deliver quality, efficient, affordable and continuous power supply to end-user within Valdez Center.
Continuous Power Supply Guaranteed
All powerhouses are equipped with automatic standby generators ready to provide emergency power at any given time. Fully lighted service roads and pedestrian lanes which provide safety to the public. VELCO is the power distributor within the Valdez Center.
- Professionalism and Integrity
- Honesty and Respect
- Commitment and Loyalty
- Total Customer Satisfaction
Our Core Products
All of our services are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Lighting for your outdoors to a whole power generator that will keep your appliances working during a power outage.
Our experts ensure safe and efficient electrical wiring systems and connections at all times.
Our teams provides services such as:
- Application for new and additional electrical connections
- Electrical wire building installation and/or inspections
- Power supply connections and power load checks
- Preventive maintenance of power distribution lines and all other electrical equipment including GenSet Maintenance works
- Assist in electrical works and provides consultation services on electrical plans and concerns
- Responds to all concerns on electrical problems and perform troubleshooting and repairs